Monday, December 8, 2008

New York State of Mind

So here I am, ensconced in a very fancy-looking Hilton in a suburb of NYC. Max is working on homework, Lucy is writing a story (naked) and I am checking email and doing my deep breathing as I anticipate a long day of retail therapy. We are going to the outlets, and then ice skating. I really want to take the kids into the city to see the tree at Rockefeller Center, I am just not sure if I can swing it......we'll have to see.


I had the great pleasure and joy of meeting Miss Hazel yesterday. Oh she is so little and sweet. So much littler then my own peanuts, and so sleepy and cute. She was rocking polka dot leg warmers courtesy of my brother, proud Uncle Ash. Honestly, I just wanted to eat her up. Photos do not do newborns justice - it's all about the small warm cuddly body, and the sweet smell and the soft skin and furry hair.


But just for you folks who cannot see her in person - here she is.







1 comment:

derfina said...

Gorgeous. And look at all that hair!