Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ochre is the new black

I thank gawd every day for Blogger, because it allows me to blog with an absolute minimum amount of effort - which definitely leads to more blogging in my case. If I had to fuck around with cutting and pasting and fiddling and fonts and color and contrast I would be a miserable person which would lead to some miserable blogging.

So when I started all of ***THIS*** (gesturing wildly around myself to signify my blogspace) I just picked a format that I liked, and the black background matched my overall personality and language (drrrrrty) plus my photo was taken on a black sand beach, so, yeah......this is *exactly* why I don't design shit, people.

ANYWAY, after reading the umpteenth comment/piece of advice/complaint on the blogosphere at large I finally broke down and got rid of the black background that apparently sucks so very hard.

And voila. Minima Ochre.

I like ochre. I can live with ochre. I may mess around with the fonts a bit, but for all intents and purposes, this here is my new look. Blogger doesn't really have a lot ot choose from, honestly, so.....yeah. Ochre. Hm.

Please, feel free to tell me what you think. Marked improvement, or marking the end of your reading pleasure? Aunt Becky and Liz, in particular - this one's for you. *mwah*

And yes, I did post twice today. And no, hell has not frozen over yet. That I know of.

1 comment:

Aunt Becky said...

Aw. Now THIS is easier on the eyes. It's like a party on my eyeballs and I am invited.