Saturday, August 1, 2009

Take your update and shove it

When I wrote my last post, I was so smug.

"More later" I cheerfully added to each paragraph.

Stupid stupid stupid. I jinxed myself.

There will be no update, because I feel like death warmed over and I want nothing more then to sit here and sob softly into this entire roll of Costco toilet paper. It is so good to have goals in life.

I am about half way though, and I have another roll on deck for later in the day.
I am *supposed* to go out tonight for a friend's birthday dinner, and I am so on the fence......I don't feel like eating, I can't taste anyting anyway, and my throat feels like I maybe gave myself a tonsillectomy after work this afternoon without anesthesia. Except I have already had my tonsils out. So it's gotta be something else.

Whatever, you know you are probably going to catch something just from reading this........

It's 2:23 am and I am going to go sleep sitting up clutching a heating pad and waiting for the break of day.

No comments: