Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh HO ! A snag ? Well, didn't see that one coming.....

After making a few random calls, I have confirmed that yes indeedy, momma will have to make some adjustments to her life's plan.

Not living in a camper yet....but maybe soon. Or perhaps, just sleeping in a windowless back room somewhere on a mound of bedding, my little family and I. The damn dog tied to the bumper of my car outside. Because they are all coming with me, dammit, on this adventure of mine. We'll be like every other hard working, chasing-the-American-dream, entrepreneurial family. Sami keeps his day job, and helps me at night, the kids chip in learning the value of a dollar and a good work ethic. Because they are going to need those skills if we are going to do this. Every dollar is going to be very valuable. And they may have to work their little behinds off. Note to self: they'll need step-stools. And probably college scholarships.

I am open to every possiblity at this point. It's going to be tricky. It's going to be very close. Very risky. If I was wearing pants, I would say "by the seat of my pants" but I'm not, so I won't. Just a big red furry bathrobe. My bathrobe days are coming to an end, though, if I want to see this through.

I think I can I think I can I think I can. Unless I can't. Which will suck.

No comments: