Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Reason number 8,435,651 why I should not be allowed in Walmart

After that last post, which was admittedly overly long and poorly written (Venting! It does a body good!) I'm offering a respite. The olive branch of blogging. A post that says "Sorry for all of that blah blah blah back there, how about a nice photo post?"

A picture really does say a thousand words. So here you go:

I have a habit of causing trouble in Walmarts across this great nation, and yet they continue to let me in.
Exhibit number 1 - the adult tricycle. I took it for a very thorough test ride. I recommend you do the same.


(photo credit goes to Lil Bo, who hadn't yet discovered the jeggings on clearance at the time of this photo - otherwise she would have been far too busy to document my adventure, and I would have been wearing jeggings.)

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

HAHAH!! Don't worry. I tried out these balls that are supposed to be "super bouncy" I bounced it and it hit the ceiling. Dude. It. Hit. The. Ceiling. and it was awesome.