Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sometimes you just have to ignore the rational, and do something just "because"

I am a level headed person, unless I have been spending time with a certain Mr. Jack Daniels. By all accounts, I try to make decisions that are - at least, when I make them - rational. Wise. Well-considered. For the greater good.

This is not one of those times. I am not making a rational decision, because this "plan" (I am using that term very loosely) is not rational. It is not reponsible. It is completely ridiculous.

I have never done anything completely ridiculous without provocation. Haven't even considered it.

Until now.

I think the time has come for me to say "The hell with it". To do something because it will be An Experience. An Adventure. Something impetuous. Just whip out the plastic, say "charge it please", and go. Deal with the fallout later.

I am going to do something IMPULSIVE.

Maybe.

Unless I totally pussy out. Also a distinct possibility.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hell yeah! It's about time. Let loose and go for it. It's a new year, a new you and a new adventure!!!