Thursday, December 31, 2009

The eve

I have been inundated with the "Best of 2009" "Worst of 2009" "Shit that happened in 2009" and assorted "2009 can suck my big hairy donkey balls" posts that are viral this week.

I don't care to recap, revisit, or redirect you to anything  from this past year.

Onward and Upward, babycakes.

Our neighborhood is gearing up for New Years Eve. Elaborate pulley systems are being set up on street lights, folding tables are being assembled, plans are being made.

I, for one, am cleaning my oven.

And making a pork roast.

And scrubbing the toilet.

I cannot go into a new year with a dirty bathroom. I just can't do it.

I am also fighting an epic battle with some sort of hideous virus - on the desktop computer. I have been running program after program trying to get that machine clean. It's not working. But I have developed a close working relationship with my internet provider's security tech. Tracy, I heart you.

2010, I am ready. Are you? Hit me with your best shot.

No comments: