Thursday, November 5, 2009

High Adventure and Road Debris

Today I had to go and meet with my insurance investigator, so that he could inspect the Mini Cooper "Henny".

Yes, it's a new car. Yes, it still has temporary tags on it. Yes, my husband drove it over a shovel on Tuesday night.

Yeah.

Yeaaaahhhhhh.

So, the moral of this story is, don't buy a new car if you cannot bear to see it damaged. Trust me on this. Because when I got the news, I immediately felt nauseous. Then upset. Then MAD. It was like watching one of those mood rings change color, from green to blue to purple to RED.

So I met with the insurance guy, who was there with another guy, and thankfully not the insurance guy who was there when I did THIS back in January:




Let's put it like this......if we are able to renew our car insurance this year, it will be a miracle of the first order.

No comments: