Thursday, March 26, 2009

This is so much better then cleaning the shower

Every so often I pop over to Sunday Stealing and check out the meme optios. Lately, there have been a few that I just didn't want to answer. So I tracked back to a previous Sunday's offering, and found THIS:

1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
I am limiting this to local restaurants because otherwise, we would be here for a while.....so my short answer is probably the Moana, but I also really like MaLa and when I am going local (extemely, up close and personal, down and dirty local) I go to Tiffany's or Watercress. Cheap beer. What can I say.

2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
Hm. Mashed potatos and gravy. Ice Cream. That's about it....I like variety.

3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Besides a 10 pound baby ? Yeah, I've had some stuff removed.

4. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Lucy. GOD she's getting heavy.

5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Only by an anesthesiologist.

6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. God no. It would make me insane. I am not the sort of person who would make peace with my death, or come to terms with it...I would be pissed off, right until I was gone for good.

7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I have to say that as far as first names go, I am OK with mine. I mean, it's definitely not run-of-the-mill. I think the world has more then enough Jennifers.

8. What’s your goal for the year?
To try to get through the year.

9. Last person you hugged?
Willow, when she dropped off Pema PAINFULLY EARLY. However, *I* got to go back to bed, and *Willow* had to go to work. She definitely had the harder morning.

10. First place you went this morning?
Bathroom - frantically brushing my teeth before Willow arrived.

11. Do you always answer your phone?
No. Actually, I used to, and my phone-answering habits have totally changed. I actually (gasp) turn off the ringer sometimes.

12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
Trouble. Or Trippy. Or someone on the mainland who forgot about the time difference.

13. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Green. I think green would be acceptable, possibly even an improvement.

14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday?
I would love an overnight with Sami that allowed for sleeping in and breakfast in bed.

15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Well, it's hard to say - I am excited about the possibilities, but nervous about the actualities.

16. Do you have any saved texts?
If I did, they're gone now...my phone's screen shit the bit yesterday.

17. Ever been in a car wreck?
Um, yes.



18. Do you have an accent?
Well, I guess that would depend on who you ask, and whether *they* had an accent.

19. What was the last song to make you cry?
Well, I laughed so hard I cried when I watched the Fork in the Disposal song and dance number......does that count ?


20. What did you do last night?
I got my tootsies painted, and I folded laundry and attempted to read Vanity Fair before I just passed out in bed.

21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Well, I hate to yes....what if, God Forbid, it wasn't rock bottom ? I mean, there could be worse out there....suffice to say, I have been very very low.

22. Current hate right now?
Really, none. I am feeling quite mellow.

23. Met someone who changed your life?
Everyone I meet changes my life somehow....just by knowing them. Right ? But there have been a few people who have just totally changed who I am as a person....namely my son. I mean, what changes you more then becoming a parent, really ?

24. How did you bring in the New Year?
Drunk on my sofa, with fireworks exploding on the street in front of my house.

25. What song represents you?
Oh Good Lord.

1 comment:

derfina said...

I think the green eyes definitely won on this one!