Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So many things I could be doing.

Yesterday I didn't post, because yesterday was a thorough schooling in how fucked up our health care system is, and quite frankly I was braindead by the end of it, from trying to make sense of it all. In the end, I had to accept that it made no sense at all, and we had to make a third trip to the pharmacy to just pay for the damn meds the baby needed so desperately out of pocket (we'll get reimbursed, supposedly).

So, with all necessary meds and a new delivery of oxygen, we are ready to party !

First stop - Costco. Or maybe not. I don't know. I can't really decide. I mean, I have a list, but I don't have any interest in actually gong down there and spending money we definitely don't have, since I gave up most of my waitressing shifts to care for the baby. Ouch.

So maybe we'll just stay home. No, that is not a good idea. We need to do something. If we don't, the dog's head might explode. He desperately craves interaction with other living beings - which is basically the antithesis of my state of mind right now. I just need to get some fruit. We have no fruit, and Lucy is starting to get really pissed off about it. She tried to eat a lime this morning, which I thought was totally unecessary. It's not like she is getting scurvy. Jesus.

Wow, you must be enthralled with the excitement in this post.
I should follow my own rule...don't talk just to hear the noise. Maybe I'll take a nice nap......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi darling! I keep reading your blog each day, yet never reach out to let you know I am here. I am so proud of you and so glad your wicked sense of humor is still intact. It will keep you sane! I promise. I love you. LM