Monday, September 8, 2008

the only thing constant is change

3 posts in 24 hours is ridiculous. I need to find something to do with myself, like WORK or DRINK WATER - but those things are so easy to put off for later.

Quick update - no surgery tomorrow.
In fact, no surgery this week.

Surgery has been rescheduled for NEXT Tuesday, as my surgeon called in sick and didn't have someone on call to keep up her end of the excision.

Feeling hideous and depressed and frustrated. More of the same.

Lucy and I are going to maybe take a walk. I don't feel like it, don't feel up to it, but feel like I *should* force myself to get up and get out of the house.

My car is being cleaned as we speak by someone who has a trunk full of scrubs and brushes and cleaners and assorted waxes and buffers. It is the car's birthday on Wednesday, and I thought she deserved to be clean for her birthday.

Friday is my 10th wedding anniversary. Those ten years have just flown by. What were you doing 10 years ago ? I think I am going to go back to bed, and dream about 10 years ago for a while.

No comments: