Saturday, September 13, 2008

10 years ago, on this very Saturday......

......Sami and I stood on Manomet Beach, and got married. It was a sunny, warm day, with a gentle breeze. The reception was a huge clambake. The food was some of the best I have ever had. Steamers, chowder, corn, swordfish, steak, chicken and lobster.

And tons of champagne, and wine, and I think we even had a keg.....

Lots of the guests slept over, by choice or because they couldn't find their car. Or their pants.

Here are some pictures.



I was a nervous bride.


And I was very, very late. Sami waited for me.


Then we got married on the beach in front of Sami's house.


And then we were very happy.


So we celebrated.


Right before Sami and I left for the hotel, I threw my bouquet...but hated to do it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

V, the pictures are gorgeous. The dress, the beach, the smiles on both your faces.
Happy Anniversary! :)