Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yeah, it's a meme. Bite me, Trippy.

This week, I stole my meme from Saturday 9 for two reasons:
1. I *love* Inside the Actor's Studio (O, James Lipton, you are so witty and wise) like I love reading my People Magazine while drinking and napping on a lazy Sunday.
2. The Sunday Stealing meme was boring.

So, here goes ! Take it away, James......

The host of the famous Bravo series, actor, professor and host James Lipton asks actors these 9 questions (among many others). Today we will ask you those questions!

1. What is your favorite word?
Fuck. No, wait, fuck, I mean Shit. Shit is my favorite word, James. That's my final answer.

2. What is your least favorite word?
Well, that would be a toss up - I have issues with cunt, pussy, and vagina ((((shudder)))). When I have to talk about it - which only happens with Lucy, and even then, only occasionally - I call it "bum". As in: Did you wipe your bum ? Does your bum hurt ? Now hold on, before your viewers get all pissy feminist on me (ha ! Pissy !) James, let's just get real here - the vagina is the part up on the inside - not the whole region. So we need a better word, obviously.

3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
I don't have a touchy feely answer for this one either, James. My turn on is sleep. I need to be well rested James. A tired Daffodil is a cranky Daffodil. And there is no turning on a cranky Daffodil.

4. What turns you off?
Idiocy, James. Incompetence. Oh, and blame. I just hate that. Don't be stupid, do what you are supposed to, and own it when you fuck up. Know what I mean, James ?

5. What is your favorite curse word?
mutherfucker.

6. What sound or noise do you love?
Silence, James. I love silence.

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
A crying newborn. Makes my boobs hurt, James. I lactate just thinking about it, actually. Next question ?

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Well, gee, I have tried so many professions - except, of course, the world's oldest profession, James. Never tried that one. I think that I would just like to continue my life as an actor, to be honest. I just love the spotlight, and the freedom to inhabit another persona. And, I want an Oscar.

9. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Did you bring any of that Maui Wowie ? We're running low up here.

No comments: